Still Living In Caves
The Fall Of Man
-Resistance Through Rituals
"Resistance Through Rituals"
New Frames, but well-known names: Mathis Mootz aka The Panacea/Squaremeter teams up with fellow Berlin resident David Frisch for their debut album on HANDS that is obviously inspired by the thriving techno culture of the German metropolis. In contrast to their (so far undercover) endeavors with the Continuum Series 1991-1998, this is no historiographic account of rave culture, but very much a production of its time: Dark, industrial and techno in an absolutely flawless production that bears enough ammunition for the dance floors as well as it works as a unit.
1. Cloud of Light Disconnect 05:10
2. Artefakt (with Henning Baer) 06:21
3. Major and Minor Offenses 08:48
4. Eternal Body 09:00
5. Farewell Legacy 08:16
6. Earth Exit Statement (with Climaxim) 06:55
7. Give Us Guidance 07:15
8. Shorten the Days 07:33
9. O.O.B.E. (Incarnate) 09:26
10. We Go Public by Way of the Net 08:33
add to basket